Achieve 24/7 network security with TMEX
The Tmex Experts cyber risk protection platform (CRPP) integrates automation, deep analysis, and correlation in multiple security domains with the central objective of security orchestration and automation response (SOAR). While the world strives to strengthen security operations, our focus on SOAR-driven automation helps us offer cutting-edge cybersecurity for our customers. CRPP provides better visibility and knowledge of the situation across the network, endpoints and the cloud with a single panel view of data and management reports.
We offer complete end-to-end security services for the IoT platform to protect IoT devices from cyber attacks, reducing the complexity of endpoints and ensuring their integration with CRPP:
- IoT safety assessment and test.
- IoT threat detection: network traffic analysis, IoT device profile creation, and pattern detection to identify any deviation from normal behavior.
- Implementation of security solutions and management services.
Our cybersecurity offering provides a holistic approach to cloud security, effectively protecting data applications and cloud system applications while ensuring that regulatory requirements are met and that business objective is not compromised.
Our services in the area include:
- End-to-end visualization of assets in the cloud and network topology.
- Real-time rectification of erroneous configurations.
- Access the supply to the network ports for a limited time according to customer requirements, which guarantees a closed posture by default.
- Detection of security risks and threats through the rapid analysis of the attack surface of the network.
- Advanced access protection and identity management (IAM) against internal and external threats.
- 24-hour tracking and automatic reversal of unauthorized changes, ensuring world-class security standards.
- Security assessment and risk tolerance to assess the security needs of our customers and develop a solid roadmap and an architecture that supports their ambitions in the cloud.
- Access management through robust processes and technologies that streamline access to the cloud.
- Application and infrastructure security services that allow the design, development, and implementation of secure applications in the cloud.
- Data protection in the cloud and active defense mechanism.
- We offer 24 * 7 security monitoring and IR services using the native cloud tool.
Endpoint Threat Detection & Response
We actively seek unknown endpoint threats and respond immediately. We analyze the threats and once a threat is validated, we contain the compromised endpoints and take immediate measures to protect ourselves from similar attacks in the future. We offer the following services
- Threat detection: We actively track and analyze the endpoints of our clients, users, and network activity to identify suspicious behavior, patterns, and signatures that may be indicative of cyber threats.
- Expert research: our team of experts determines the priority level of alerts and investigates all probable security risks to identify true threats and eliminate false positives.
- Response enabled: after a detailed investigation, we notify our clients about confirmed threat detections along with an elaborate and actionable context that helps them take immediate action regardless of the location of the affected systems.
Our analysis-based framework allows for better contextualization to customize cyber analysis services for our clients. We integrate user and entity behavior analysis (UEBA) with third-party security information and event management (SIEM) to successfully manage investigations, automate tasks and remedy infractions. Our services in the area include
- User/entity behavior profiles, segmentation, visualization and detection of outliers of high-risk users/entities.
- Detection of anomalies based on machine learning in internal and external connections, analyzing why an outlier caused an alert and assigning a risk score to the threats detected.
- Advanced threat search with a fast and complete search capability.
- Data analysis with extended user/entity intelligence covering login/logout events, AD events, remote login patterns, and network usage.
- Network analysis with reports on network bandwidth usage, connection count, DNS resolutions, etc.
- Dynamic analysis of entity links with user mapping, detection and highlighting of hidden relationships between users, IP addresses and domain demonstration.